More threads by Clinton Girkin

Mari

MVP
Sometimes it is difficult to find a beginning but you do not have tell your story all at once. Could you start with a paragraph? What did you do today? My day was quite dull. I slept in for the first time in a very long time. I mostly just did some work around the house and tried not to think too much about my worries. It was nice to have a bit of a lazy day - just made soup and sandwiches for supper. I did try some homemade cheese bread and that was very nice. :coffee: Mari

I spent most of my day doing school stuff. Had a depressing day with the worrying about religion. Hell is a terrifying thing, but I don't think I could escape it. I don't think I could worship a being that sends unbelievers to hell whether they deserve it or not. After my worrying about this I tried to get my mind off of this by going to academic team practice. I did well. That cheered me up. My mom cooked her special spaghetti. yum. That was my day in a nutshell.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I gotta go to bed.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.