• Quote of the Day
    "Our job in this lifetime is not to shape ourselves into some ideal we imagine we ought to be,
    but to find out who we already are and become it."
    Steven Pressfield, posted by David Baxter

^^Phoenix^^

:(
For the last two weeks, I have been experiancing a higher level of anxiety than I have in a long time. Today I woke up, and my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. I tried deep breathing and meditation, but because i was so jittery, i couldn't concentrate on either.. I just haven't been able to calm down. I have just started my new job, (two weeks) and I know that this could be a reason, but honestly, I haven't been thinking about it at all today. I have had digestive tract issues recently and so my boss knows I'm taking it easy. So if i'm 'off the hook' with work... why am I freaking out?
Its making me depressed. I just want to be better. I'm sick of feeling weak.
:cry:

Re: anxiety

Sorry you're feeling badly.

Have you been to the doctor lately for a checkup? Are you eating ok?

If you've been sick I'd say that could make anxiety worse and then it goes around and around in a circle. Or it seems like it does. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, I hope you can get to feeling better soon.

ThatLady

The digestive tract issues and the anxiety could be related. Either might cause the other, really. It's probably a good idea to make an appointment with you doctor for a check up, Phoenix.

^^Phoenix^^

I've been four times in the last two weeks, had blood taken and stool and urine samples.
I just had a talk with my new boss and even though I work from home, and have done research that she has been impressed with the whole time that I have been sick, she still thinks that i am letting me being sick getting in the way of things.
so i'm in a mood now.
:mad:
next time my heart is racing I'm doing some excersize.

David Baxter

Administrator

Exercise won't help.

Major culprits:

1. nicotine
2. caffeine
3. cannabis
4. alcohol

Get your doctor to prescribe some medication for the anxiety/PAT. You're in a cycle where the anxiety symptoms create more anxiety - and you need to break out of it.

Top Bottom