• Quote of the Day
    "Our job in this lifetime is not to shape ourselves into some ideal we imagine we ought to be,
    but to find out who we already are and become it."
    Steven Pressfield, posted by David Baxter
hi all,

I would just love to share some news with everyone on here. March 1 is coming up quick and i finally got some good news on it. I have set up a meeting with my principal and hoping to meet with most teachers in the school and I am also handing out brochures that should come in later plus with the help of friends and family I am having bracelets and ribbons coming in. So yeah I am really excited and I just thought I might tell y'all. Finally after 2 long years of wanting to do something I am finally making a difference in this world. I really feel like this might be my life's calling ... but idk... Guess we just have to wait and see..

:) :) :)

Halo

Re: self injury awarness day

That is great news SecretPixie....well done :goodjob:

David Baxter

Administrator
Good for you, Pixie. Well done! I hope your campaign is a great success. :goodjob:

braveheart

That's great!

I help out on a self harm support site and forum, and last year I sneaked a bunch of leaflets advertising it and SIAD into all the appropriate books in the library where I work! :) Not sure if I'll do that this year again or not...

Top Bottom