• Quote of the Day
    "People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet."
    Sa'Di, posted by David Baxter
well here i am back again,
well as i have stopped many times in the past i started over again but know my ocd is much present in my self harm habits as in when i do self injure i will nbot stop until i have hurt myself 7 times cause then the pain just is not equal to the emotionnal pain and it doesn't stop it i wish i could stop but i cant i feel stupid cause it i slike 30 degrees out and i am in pants and long sleeves pretty evident when i go in therapie and they see what i am wearing they know i am still cutting but i can't stop
yours trully ashley

Mari

MVP
Re: gone seriously out of controle

Dear Ashley-Kate - this might sound silly for me to say but please stop! I do not pretend to understand but I am worried. Is there anyone there with you or anyone you can call or anything you can do to help you through this? Mari

Re: gone seriously out of controle

i am all alone my famille ignores that i still self harm and they think i am doing great i can't tell them cause then they will believe i failled yet again

Top Bottom