More threads by sister-ray

Sparrow

Hello Sister-ray,

:shocked: ? C'mon... wait for more fluffy stuff, then you can :dance: in it!

From a :canadian:

:snowballs: its ok as it is now but I bet tomorrow it will be icy, it will melt a little and freeze so this will be me tomorrow:rolling: but I wont be laughing:D

trust a :canadian:to be unsympathetic sister ray , snow is snow and always :cold:

:coffee: hot drinks to keep you warm !! between you and me I believe Canadians eat snow for breakfast !!!:teehee:

Sparrow

Alright, that's it!

Yes, I am really a snowbird that lives in an igloo. It's 30 feet up in a pine tree and I eat Popsicles for breakfast.
The sparrow part is really a mask of my dissociative self. :crazy:

At least I don't have a :hissyfit: everytime I see a snowflake! :nanana::rofl:

Sparrow

:hithere: :hissyfit: WP,

:support: Have you tried hibernation therapy? The positive effects may take 5 to 6 months from what I've read. Hope that helps you out though. :nanana:

At least I don't have a everytime I see a snowflake!
Weeeeell in all fairness to us Vancouverites...the snow really IS different over here. It's not that nice dry and fluffy stuff the rest of the world gets. It's 1/2 rain, 1/2 snow by day and full on sheet ice by night :yikes:

pretty tho. very pretty.

Meggylou

haven't seen snow here since last week. It really is pretty stuff. But man I am a person who's soul belongs to the warm weather!
the worst part is the drab, dead greenery that stays dead for about 7 months out of the year, at least 6 of those months it's covered by snow, but the rest is so brown and icky looking!
I plan on running away to somewhere tropical when I'm all done school, I think I'll like the weather better muwahahahaha.

hey at least in vancouver it doens't get down to what -35 on a regular basis? welcome to Northern Ontario...and I'm not even that north compared to a lot of towns higher up.....I've been north in winter, it's COLD! and a dry, painful, bite you to the bone cold where it hurts to breathe.

ah I should quite whining!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.