• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel

georger

Hi
I'm not made of snow.....it's a nickname I have from another forum.

I was shown this by someone who was very caring and sensitive....someone to whom I am known as "snowman".

Thank you 4css!

I'm kind of hyper sensitive at times, I've been to a psychiatrist about it. I admit I don't like to talk about it.....it makes me feel uncomfortable because I feel ultra-vulnerable about such deep and touching things.

It's this same hyper sensitivity which helps me be good at music but it makes life a living he!! at times!

I hope I won't make a big @$$ out of myself here, I'll try not to be a big mouth or anything.

cheers,

geo.

welcome

Hello and welcome snowman I hope you find what you are looking for for help on this forum you will come to see that it is very helpfull as I have threw the last fiew weeks if you have any questions feel free to post them on the site and I am sure many will be glad to answer them so long and once again welcome
yours trully
ashley-kate

momof5

Hi "Snowman"
good to see that you made it in. I know you will find this a very caring place to visit.

Its been a while since I have been in, need to make it in a bit more.

Dr.Baxter is a terrific person, and I know that he has helped me a great deal, along with a bunch of other great people in here.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Banned

Banned
That Lady - it's not cool when you live in Alberta and it's a reality some years! <grin>

(It's neat the first time; after that it's just a pain! Our summers are short enough as it is).

Heather

Welcome,

not that this has any relevance but I have a friend who we call ice boy!!! LOL!!! Just thought that I would share for interest sake!

Heather...

Top Bottom