More threads by Cat Dancer

I feel so depressed and useless and worthless tonight. :( I am sad that I let my illnesses keep me from having a real life. I felt better yesterday. I didn't feel so down. I don't understand what changed or why I feel so bad now. :(

I am sorry you are feeling so low today It is hard when ones mood goes up and down like it does. I hope you can take your children out for a walk or do something creative with them make decorations for Halloween. Depression sometimes does that hun just hits us for no reason at all Just want to let you know i do understand and you are not alone

HBas

Dearest CD,
Hope that you are feeling a bit better! Just remember that you have an illness and we can only try to control that as best we can but like with any virus, it attacks when it attacks. Good thing we have a place to discuss these things and the one thing I know is that a random smile or word from a non thretening stranger always pics me up ... so even though I'm no real stranger (Well, I am stranger than most :lol:), here is a random word: You Are Awesome and totally worth the hard work to keep the virus under control!

Take care of yourself CD, Thinking of you!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.