• Quote of the Day
    "People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet."
    Sa'Di, posted by David Baxter

Laurie1407

Just wondering if anyone from Ottawa Ontario has found support for there Agoraphobia other than this forum.
I am having lots of trouble just don't know where to turn next.I have a few tips from the good Dr. here that i will follow up on on monday but I was wondering if anyone else had any input.

:helpme:
Laurie

braveheart

Do you have any mental health organisations like we have Mind in the UK? I've had a befriender through them, and am hopefully getting a new one soon.

Laurie1407

Thanks Doc
I have checked those out and will try calling more, but everyone I have called thus far has no support for helping me get phyically getting out of my house. I did go through a program a few years back where I had a volunteer work with me once a week to go out of my house for walks .
I believe it was through the anxiety mood disorder association.I called them last week and was told the program was canceled a few years ago and nothing in ottawa has replaced it.
So my search is still on to try and find a volunteer support to get me out of my house .

Laurie

David Baxter

Administrator
Sadly, the last time I checked about a year ago that was the situation then too. I guess it hasn't improved.

Top Bottom