More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
The Science Tattoo Emporium

I find the whole concept of tattoos a bit bewildering and sometimes disconcerting.

This site offers an album of science tattoos, although the links to science for some of them seem a tad obscure.

This serotonin tattoo is an example, found on a blog post that led me to the remainder of the exhibition:

serotonintattoo-1.jpg

Maybe it can double as a MedicAlert device?

Here's one for the computer geek:

ctrlaltdel-1.png

Halo

Interesting tattooo but I was wondering....when this person gets older and the tattoo starts to sag, will their serotonin drop as well :rofl:

Banned

Banned
Very funny, Halo (I actually did laugh).

I've seen the serotonin one before, and even thought about getting it. But it doesn't really fit with the animal theme I have going on with my tattoos.

I'm thinking about what my next tattoo will be, and I'm a bit stumped as to what to get and where to put it. I currently have a cat head on my right ankle, Thumper on my upper right arm, and a turtle on my lower right arm. All my tattoos have to go on the right side of my body...it's just this thing I have...so I don't really know what to get next...most people are shocked I don't have a dog tattoo...

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

I actually thought about getting all the bones of the foot tattooed on the top of the foot, so when you look down it looks like you're looking at an x-ray of the foot...how cool (and painful) would that be?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.