More threads by Rosa

foghlaim

Re: therapy and therpist board

Rosa, the board is still there, it's possible you clicked on the little - on the top of the General psychology and psychiatry board on the home page, in which case you will not be able to see all the threads in that section. maybe you need to click on it again and all the headings will drop down again.

nsa

Rosa

wow!!! i tell you nsa you are my computer expert:) Thanks for you help all.
In friendship
Rosa

Similar threads

https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/07/sometimes-youll-dread-therapy-6833162/#ixzz4pOEImUG4 By Ellen Scott, Lifestyle editor There will come a day, after months of waiting, desperate for some kind of help, that you won’t want to do therapy. This might coincide with the time you decide to stop taking your meds, out of some mixture of not feeling that they’re working anymore, the return of your self-destructive impulses, and your self-reassurance that actually you’re fine. You will consider not...
Replies
Views
I agree, LIT. Usually a therapist will ask you something in order to help you. As I've been told before, the truth can set you free, but (to paraphrase Gloria Stein) first it will really **** you off. Have you asked the therapist why he keeps asking you that question? He'll probably be happy to share why... And are you sure he knows the question bothers you? Did you tell him it bothers you? Clarification is awesome. The answers that come of asking questions are seldom what our...
Replies
Views
Wow. That website is really packed with ALOT of helpful stuff. Even mp3 downloads.The first thing that caught my eye was "The Poisoned Parrot"...and I found it VERY helpful today.
Replies
Views
https://www.therapywithalessio.com/articles/how-to-heal-anxiety-with-ifs-internal-family-systems-therapy ...One of the most difficult parts of psychotherapy, and of change in general, is “doing” and “applying” the lessons that we learn from parts of our Inner System. For example, if your anxious parts are telling you that you should not drink that glass of milk because you are on a new diet, what are you going to do? Are you going to honour what this part is telling you? Or are you going...
Replies
Views
Excerpt from My Therapy Journal: Session Date: ………………………… Location: ………………………… In session today, topics discussed were: ............................................................................................................................................ ...
Replies
Views