More threads by Ashley-Kate

It's hard. Getting better than slowly dropping down that hill again. I was great up until 2 months ago then things just went wrong. bike accident that sort of messed with me boyfriend not sure anymore if he loves me tumor that may be cancerous waiting on appointments and a biopsie. then wel the eating disorder latched on to all of that and a very fast spiral out of control and i find myself yet again back into a treatment program back on the waiting list for a day program. I am tired and i am exhausted i feel good my mood is fine its just this obsession this fear of my own body i am tired of it. I am scared i hate this.. i wish i had the solution the one that doesn t exist that would make me see everything clearly the one that would make me ok..

Re: tired

Hi Ashley-Kate i am sorry to hear that all this is happening to you I am glad you are back into treatment though and i hope you hear from day program soon. Try not to worry ok about the tumor most come back non cancerous i do hope you can get appt quickly so you do not have to wait long for results.
The fight does get tiring i hear you that is when you use supports to help you ok. Call on family your therapist rest take some time off work if you can but do everything you can to look after YOU ok YOU are what is important so if the relationship fails it does YOU concentrate on YOU now and bf does not stick around then he is not worth keeping my feelings but i am sorry you are struggling with it all

Keep us update ok we care about you hugs

Hope you are feeling a little stronger today Ashley-Kate

Hope with your supports in place you can and will get back to that place you were at feeling great

You know you were there once right so you can get back there again hugs

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

Thinking of you AK.

It is so so frustrating and tiring, dealing with something that's just "there" and needs to be kept at bay.

We're here to talk and we're always proud of the ongoing fight you have fought.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.