More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
This was the view outside my window this morning...

It's just wrong, in so many ways...

Attachments

• IMG00113-20100529-0937.jpg
    IMG00113-20100529-0937.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 9

Banned

Banned
I know. I'm getting tired of our four-day summers. I miss Ottawa summers. At least it got hot there. But I'm going in July, so I'll get five days of summer then. At least the snow makes us busy at work, which is not a bad thing.

Murray

Wow I can't believe you have snow! I'm kind of jealous. It was 95 degrees here the other day which is sooo not typical for May.

Banned

Banned
You said it Daniel :).

As much as the lack of summer makes me crazy at times, I do love it here. I was offered a business opportunity (and a great one at that!) north in Edmonton, or as I call it, Deadmonton, and I declined. I said I would consider another store in Ottawa in a couple years and the Bahamas :).

I've been trying to figure out when and how I can get to Vegas in the next little bit. My mom is gone all of June, and I'm cat sitting June, July, and August, plus my dogs, so one of us has to be home. I do need to go to Ottawa in July, but that's a business trip and doesn't count as a holiday. So I'm thinking maybe early July I can go down for a few days...after July 4th of course - I wouldn't want to confuse my patriotism. :D

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I've been trying to figure out when and how I can get to Vegas in the next little bit.

I don't see why. British Columbia is the best place on earth, and they even have the road signs to prove it.

Banned

Banned
I do love British Columbia, but I'm not sure their weather is a whole lot better, and they have Black Widow spiders, and their taxes are higher. Hmmm...

However, I think I've managed to fanagle four or five days on Lake Simcoe, doing a whole heck of alot of nothing.

Today, I shopped. Nothing makes the weather seem better like shopping. And shopping. And shopping...

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I'm not sure their weather is a whole lot better

Everything in BC is not only better, it's the best. So you may need to change your definition of good weather.

Andy

MVP
I do love British Columbia, but I'm not sure their weather is a whole lot better, and they have Black Widow spiders, and their taxes are higher. Hmmm...

They have black widow spiders in Alberta and Ontario too. The taxes are cruddy in Ontario now too so I guess Alberta kicks both provinces butts. ;)

Andy

MVP
lol They must have that training in Ontario then too but, you know how it is there. Most black widow spiders are from Toronto so no matter how much they put into empathy training, a black widow is still a black widow...;)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.