More threads by Lonewolf

Lonewolf

I had to have one of my beloved pets put to sleep yesterday!! It hurts more than when I lost a relative recently!! I am totally devastated about it!! I need a little support right now so that I don't let it set me back too far!! I can feel myself going downhill and I need to slow it down!! This sounds so pathetic and stupid and unimportant, but I can't control these tears!! I don't even know if this is the right place to put this, so please accept my apology if it is in the wrong place!!

Hard losing a good friend your pet that is what he or she was and it will take time for the pain to lessen
Try making a collage of pictures to remember all the good times ok that this pet brought you.
I am sorry you are suffering right now but give it time, let tears fall that is normal to cry when facing a loss and keep talking to your family and friends it helps to know you are not alone .

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
No way, it's not pathetic or stupid or unimportant LW.

I'm so sorry for your loss LW.

I know that after you have taken times to cry and grieve this sad loss and kindly hold yourself through this time of sadness, and after you have passed through that time a while, you will be able to eventually feel good feelings about your pet once again and the time that you shared.

A piece of your heart will always need you to send a bit of love to it, because a piece of your heart will always miss your pet. Then it will feel better again each time you send it some love, and then it will feel good things like the love you shared.

You will keep this friend in your heart forever and it will have you in its heart forever. xx

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.