More threads by GDPR

GDPR

GDPR
I haven't done acid for alot of years, but back in the day, it was a definite hobby. I loved it because it made me laugh, something I didn't do very often otherwise. I developed a high tolerance for it after awhile, and where most of my friends only needed 1/2 a stamp to get off, I needed 2 or 3.

But since I stopped doing it, when I let myself think about 'those days' too long, or when I try to watch certain movies, like 'The Doors", or when I listen to certain music,or when I try to talk about it, I feel like I did the day after I did the acid, when I was coming down.

I seriously feel like I did when I was coming down, sometimes I even start shaking, and have that dried-out, drained, hollow head feeling. So I don't let myself think about it for very long, don't talk about it, don't listen to the music,etc.

I have always heard about acid flashbacks, but have always wondered if it's even a real thing, and wonder if maybe I'm just crazy or something. And if they are real, how is that even possible after alot of years?

Anyone else know or experience the same things?

GDPR

GDPR
Thanks for the info. I guess it IS a real thing.

I have PTSD, and the flashbacks are pretty similar in alot of ways.

Considering how much acid I did, and the amount of years that I did it, I should probably just be happy that I'm doing as well as I am

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.