More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP, in Windows Vista, in Windows 7
Microsoft.com

This article describes how to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP, in Windows Vista, or in Windows 7. After you follow the steps that are described in the "More Information" section, you can right-click a folder and then click Print Directory Listing to print a directory listing of the contents of a folder. For more information about how to add the print directory feature for folders in Windows 2000, in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows Server 2008, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

272623 How to add the print directory feature to Windows Explorer

To have us add the Print Directory feature for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you prefer to add the Print Directory feature yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.

Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it link below (the script creates a System Restore point before making any changes in case you want or need to remove/undo this feature). Click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.

Add the Print Directory feature
Microsoft Fix it 50548

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.