More threads by Cat Dancer

And I've been listening to the same song over and over and over again because I just LOVE it. :D Is this a weird thing to do? :crazy:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Re: Got a new CD today

..Depends...what's the CD? :lol:

And I am just teasing here - I do the same thing ALL the time. I buy a CD for a particular song and listen to that song until I'm sick of it...:)

Halo

I do that too. I download it and then listen to it over and over (selecting repeat helps :D )

What song is it may I ask? My current favourite one is Goodbye You Suck by Shiloh :lol: :loveit:

:D He he. Thanks. :)

Goodbye You Suck sounds good. LOL.

I'm kind of dorky. I listen to a lot of Christian music. The CD is by Tenth Avenue North called Over and Underneath and the song is By Your Side. It's just such a pretty, soothing song. :)

I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. :D

Retired

Is this a weird thing to do?

I do the same...in fact I have shortcuts to a few favorite tracks on my computer desktop, and play those over and over.

Same on the stereo system....bothers the hekc out of my wife though:red:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

I do the same thing and it has bothered only a few people before :blush:

I listened to this Christian rock band for a while. They are from Australia.

This song was my favorite and I listened to it over and over again too. It is an older song though.

YouTube - Newsboys - Hell is for Wimps - All I Can See

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

Now I am listening to this song over and over.:teehee: I liked David Meece and Michael. W. Smith as well

Banned

Banned

I do the same...in fact I have shortcuts to a few favorite tracks on my computer desktop, and play those over and over.

Same on the stereo system....bothers the hekc out of my wife though:red:

The times they are a-changin'...didn't know you could play 8-tracks on a computer :teehee: :hide:

Banned

Banned

:D He he. Thanks. :)

Goodbye You Suck sounds good. LOL.

I'm kind of dorky. I listen to a lot of Christian music. The CD is by Tenth Avenue North called Over and Underneath and the song is By Your Side. It's just such a pretty, soothing song. :)

I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. :D

I listen to alot of Christian music too...almost exclusively. I've not heard of that song though, so now I have to try and find it so I can listen to it.

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: You've got a keen eye Cat Dancer - I hadn't noticed the title change. :D

Me too... especially if it has a great guitar solo... :panic:

Still listening to Jason Mraz..A lot of good guitar in there. :)

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
I listen to a lot of Christian music too... I used to listen to the Newsboys all the time! I tend to listen to Jars of Clay, Switchfoot, and Sons of Korah more now. 'Flood' by Jars of Clay was the song that I used to have on repeat constantly. :)

Halo

At first I thought well the :adminpower: could be me but then when I saw the "likes :spam: " I knew that it definitely wasn't me :lol:

There is only one culprit :D :D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Ahhh... difficult question because there are many:

Eric Clapton, of course, and George Harrison. Mark Knopfler. Lindsey Buckingham. Zack Wylde. David Gilmour. Robbie Robertson. Jimi Hendrix.

Jimmy Page. Jeff Beck had his moments. Duane Allman. Brian May. Keith Richards, although he's getting a bit tired. Pete Townshend. Joe Perry. Prince. Neil Young at times. Joe Walsh. Jeff Healy. Jorma Kaukonen. Mike Campbell. Roger McGuinn.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.