More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
The Psychlinks Forum was founded in March 2004 so this year will be our 10th anniversary.

In that time, to my recollection, I have actively sought donations from the community on 3 occasions, to support server or software upgrades.

Today I come to you again for a different reason. Some of you already know that I have been seriously ill and in hospital. I am home now but still looking at another 7 months or so of further treatment and recovery. I have had virtually no income since Christmas and the costs of maintaining the server are not cheap.

I know many of you continue to struggle financially yourselves.

No one is required to contribute anything at all in order to continue to use the Forum. As long as I am able, this will always be a free service.

However, if you are able to help out at this time, please find and click on the donations button in the main navigation bar and follow the instructions to contribute what you can. There is no minimum or fixed donation. Any and all contributions are greatly and sincerely appreciated.

Thank you and bless you for whatever you are able to contribute.

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I have been worried not seeing you on the thread, I hope for a speedy recovery for you. I have made a donation, wish it could be more,but I hope it helps. Take care and thanks for all you do for us.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.