More threads by Eye Stigmata

What kind of a person, allows themself to get so sick...to ignore symptoms until a diagnosis is spoon fed to you. What does it take for a person who doesnt love themself...to realize that maybe not loving themself is going to end up killing them.
Maybe that's the game of it all....when you hate yourself so much...so much...that letting yourself get sick to the point of not being able to reverse it...is normal to you, because you hate yourself and you don't want to see yourself get better.
COPD...how stupid am I...how stupid...to think that i could walk away from all my mistakes unscathered....Did I deserve it?...is it a smack in the face for making poor choices?...or is it fate, is this meant to be it...
I guess only time will tell...but I think there comes a time where you simply...pass your expiry date..

Jazzey

Account Closed
I'm sorry you're feeling so low MM. I think that when we're feeling particularly low, it's easy to let those things go. But when we do that, we get even lower.

All the more reason to force ourselves to listen to our bodies and take care of them...if that makes sense?

Did I deserve it?..
And no, you don't deserve to neglect yourself, hate yourself or be sick. None of us do.

:support: to you MM.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
All the more reason to force ourselves to listen to our bodies and take care of them...if that makes sense?
Yes, as they say in business, "moving forward," i.e. focus on what's affecting your health right now, not in the past.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.