More threads by Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned

Banned
I joined this community four and a half years ago, and in this time have experienced my fair share of ups and downs.

Over the past couple of weeks I?ve done some serious soul searching. I?ve realized that there is actually a whole world out there waiting to be discovered and explored, but I can?t do that if I?m parked in front of my computer day and night, lamenting on how much I hate my life and wish I were dead. This community has provided me with a lot of support when I needed it most, and I hope I?ve been able to give some of that support back. Now it?s time for me to move on and experience the rest of the world ? it?s charm, history, culture, and people. I feel lately like I?ve been caught up in a vortex of self-reinforcing negative behavior and as long as I?m parked in front of the internet that will never change.

I?m on day 14 post-meds and feel fantastic ? better than I ever have. My doctor supported me in coming off them and I?m finding my energy, creativity, and ?highs? have returned. These things are what keep me going, propelling me forward when I have no other source of propulsion. Don?t get me wrong ? meds got me through a very, very dark time in my life and I would go back to them if I needed to. For now, I feel really, really good, sure of myself, happy, and confident.

There have been a two people on this forum who have been an incredible source of strength and support for me. I?ll never forget you or stop being grateful for being there for me during my darkest hours. I hope you know who you are.

I wish everyone the best in your journey toward wholeness and am now, respectfully, asking that my account be retired for the time being so I can focus on moving forward and exploring all that life has to offer in a positive, healthy way for me.

I am glad you feel well and strong enough to move on Turtle and wish you all best future endeavors hope you can check in once and awhile just to say hi Thanks for all your support to me and your advice in my deepest pain. take care.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
At her request, I have changed her status to Retired. Consequently, she won't be able to read any additional replies. I'll therefore close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.