More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
All Menu Items at McDonalds - Ranked

If I said you could eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at McDonald’s for six months straight and lose a ton of weight, no doubt you’d laugh me out of the room.

But that’s exactly what John Cisna did back in 2014. The science teacher challenged his students at Iowa’s Colo-Nesco High School to think about everything they eat. He showed them that with smart choices and daily exercise, you could turn any establishment into a healthy one while meeting all your nutritional needs. After the McDonald’s Diet, Cisna lost 56 pounds of belly fat in six months. Color us impressed...

Not only do I eat guilt-free at McDonald’s,” says Christine M. Palumbo, MBA, RDN, FAND, a Chicago area registered dietitian and nutrition communications consultant, “I think they get a bad rap all too often.” She recommends a staple Eat This, Not That! has approved for years — more so now that they’re made with real butter: “The [Egg McMuffin] sandwich only has 300 calories and it offers 17 grams of satiety-providing protein.” And it beats the Egg White Delight because….? “I stick with the whole egg sandwich because the yolk contains carotenoids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals,” says Palumbo. Eggs also boast choline, a potent flab-fryer...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.