More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome to Mood 24/7
Developed by HealthCentral based on technology licensed exclusively from Johns Hopkins University

Mood 24/7 is a tool that helps you track your mood from day to day. After signing up, you will receive a text message every day asking you to rate how you feel. Respond to this text message with a simple rating and your mood will be recorded for you. You can view how your mood changes over time and share that information with others.

You will be asked to create an account and confirm your cell phone number. The whole process takes less than a minute.

Simple to Use
Use Mood24/7 for free during the beta period. After registering, Mood 24/7 will ask you how you feel each day via a mobile text message.

If you miss a message, Mood 24/7 will send you a reminder later. You can print your chart or share it online with friends, family, or a medical professional.

Safe & Secure
Your privacy is important to us. Any information you submit to Mood24/7 is yours alone and we will not share it with anyone, for any reason.

To safeguard your information, we encrypt any personally identifiable information within our system. Read more about Mood24/7?s privacy policy.

Andy

MVP
That's cool. Do they have it so they just send it via e-mail for the 5 people in the world who don't have cell phones?
It's a really good idea because when I do my mood diary thing, I remember to do it for a while but then I slowly forget. Mines rather lame though It asks for numbers of hours slept,alcohol etc. but all it gives you is a circle to shade in, rather than a space to put numbers.
How many hours of sleep 0

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
No. They require a mobile phone number to sign up and don't seem to offer an e-mail notification option.

There is another mood tracker here:

https://www.moodtracker.com/

I don't remember if MoodTracker.com has a reminder, but you can set up a daily reminder e-mail in Google Calendar.

SilentNinja

Looks good but also looks as if they could charge you for using their service by taking money from your mobile phone account, So dont think i trust it much, good idea though!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.