More threads by Jazzey

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Ohh Ladylore, this one of the trees and the lake with the siloette is beautiful! I really like that, so tranquil

amastie

Ohh Ladylore, this one of the trees and the lake with the siloette is beautiful! I really like that, so tranquil

LL, I admit that I can't make out what it is. Do you have a larger image of it that can help me make out the detail?

amastie added 13 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I agree that Halo's new avatar is very nice. LL's has a nice quality but I can't make out what it is, that's all. And I've come to *really* identify Daniel's with the quirky character that I thnk of him being :)

As for my own, once I've found one that says what I want, I never want to change it because I've been very clear about the image that I relate to. I'd have to undergo an enormous change to ever want to change it :)

Last edited:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Hijack away LL - I love the chat so I'll never be offended by anyone's hijacking! This was a fun thread! :lol: :D

thank you amastie :) it represents my turbulent journey. when i come through to the other side it will change again, and it will be some kind of peaceful scene :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.