More threads by Mary

Mary

I'm here because it looks like I could get some good feedback. I have a history of depression and I do not have a family I can relate to or to rely on. I don't want to talk to my friends about my current problem because of many reasons. One: they've heard it before. Two: My problem is about breaking up with my boyfriend and I feel like I'd be unfair to talk to friends about it before him. Three: they just don't know/aren't qualified to know how to help me.
Also, I'm 39 and haven't had children which is very emotional. Also, I am in year 3 of starting a new business and I am worried about money right now.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome to Psychlinks, Mary. Perhaps you could start by posting some questions or details of specific issues in the appropriate forum here.

Retired

Hello Mary,

It looks like you have a lot of issues to deal with, and the sheer number can be overwhelming. Each of these is important and needs to be disucssed separately, so that you can formulate a plan to prioritize each of these concerns and issues to be dealt with one at a time.

As has been mentioned, go ahead and start discussions on each of the topics of concern, so each can be given the thought and insights you need to determine the order in which you want to deal with them.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.