More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
Is this just an accidental wrong word or is there really a Bipolar Personality disorder? I'm thinking the former so bringing it to your attention:goodjob:

Andy

MVP
Re: Borderline Personality Disorder frequently misdiagnosed

:teehee: Well yeah of course, it's Tuesday.

Andy

MVP

It took you FIVE years to get around to correcting that?!:whistle: Wow, you really are a busy guy!;)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

No... it took me a couple of minutes to correct it... it took YOU five years to find it. :D

Andy

MVP

Well I guess five years isn't to bad to be looking and finding something that doesn't exist. :teehee:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

Well I guess five years isn't to bad to be looking and finding something that doesn't exist. :teehee:

and in your defence STP, you were not a member here Five years ago :)

Andy

MVP

Even not being a member, I still would have found the non existing disorder, which in comparison to a couple minutes of correcting is simply amazing. :notworthy: "Oh no please get up."

Is there a disorder called "non existing disorder"? Where can I find it?:lol:

ps - I know we're not supposed to self-diagnose but by the sounds of it I really think I'm a Border Collie!

If you read the DSM-IV manual, no. If you get a doctor, who is not thinking when he labels you, yes. To be honest, I have very little faith in the system after reading up on the 7 mental illness diagnoses I was being stuck with (some I didn't know they had labelled me with until after I got my medical file). Oh yeah, I was also listed as having dementia and as being on medication I have never heard of.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.