More threads by 10Clock

10Clock

Hi

I have never wrote about these kind of matters in a forum, but finally decided to write it here. I dont know if this is a mentally problem of mine. I am working in a software company, I think this problem has happened because I have a poor personality, most of times I get my lunch with friends. So we talk about so many things but every one takes me as funny, they always tell somthing to me. Icant tell anything because I am not a good replier. It's ok if its happened for just one day. But every day they take me as funny. I dont want to become joker. Pls help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: No idea for title

It might be worth looking at the threads in the Self-Esteem and Self -Concept for information that you might find useful to you.

I am sorry you feel so down I hope you feel better soon.

Retired

we talk about so many things but every one takes me as funny, they always tell somthing to me. Icant tell anything because I am not a good replier

Would you descibe a typical situation of how this happens?

Why do you feel you come across as a joker, and yet you say you are not a good replier?

When your friends say something to you in these situations, what kind of things would they typically tell you?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.