More threads by Jazzey

I suffer mainly from anxiety, but it definitely affects me physically. Many of the symptoms are similar to those mentioned above. I also get so tense, especially in my feet, that I have a lot of difficulty falling asleep.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Thanks for the Links Daniel - I watched the google talk and it was interesting. A lot of the exercises she described are similar in nature to those that a physio would recommend.

Amazing how we come to realize just how affected our bodies are when we get 'moving' a little more during vacations...
Thanks again,
J

evets3

Hi all...thanks for the welcome. Have been reading posts for a while but did not post. I am under p-doc and med-doc care since 2000. Sleep apnea - 2000
Chronic depression most of my life DX Bi-polar II 2000. Nov 07, cepsis, stroke and coded. Everyday the pain goes on, but that is one way I know that I'm still alive, but it could have been worse.
Regards....SteveC

Jazzey

Account Closed
Hi again Steve,

Sorry to hear about your ailments - hope you're not doing too badly today. I guess that's what it's all about sometimes - doing it one day at a time.

that is one way I know that I'm still alive, but it could have been worse.
- I like your perspective here. It's not always easy to keep such a good perspective on things - kudoos to you.

Take good care,

evets3

Thanks Jazzey....you know what they say....if you fall off a horse, just get back and ride it again. That's my philosophy also. Been bitten by the depressive bug most of my life, and damn it I'm gonna conquer it. Had MRI done on my back couple years ago and was told "the good news" bottom 5 degenerated badly, when you can't walk no more come and see us. Well I got news for them...I'm gonna walk me a heck of a lot more miles before I trade my walkers for a wheel chair. So thats the way it is...one minute, one hour, one day at a time. I just think back, I was dead a year ago and now I have the rest of my life to live, starting now.
Regards..SteveC

Jazzey

Account Closed
Yay for you Steve - :yahoo: I like your perspective on life. It really is that sometimes - like it or lump it - one day at a time!;)

And, I'll join you the "I have the rest of my life to live...starting now" - really making my best efforts to stay in the moment.

I think we'll get along famously SteveC!:)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.