More threads by suewatters1

Yesterday my printer made some weird sounds and cartridges wouldn't move like it was jammed I tried fixing it myself but it didn't work for long it happen again. Instead paying lots of money to get it fix I bought a new one today.

My old one was a Canon MP 390. This time I got a Brothers 465CN on sale at Staple for $80 + taxes. It has a printer scanner copier fax, media card slot for pictures and it had an automatic document feeder and it has a little tiny screen to view your picture.
With the document feeder you can scan a legal size paper but not with the regular way of copying. But with the regular scan still do regular scanning but not big books. I didn't set up the fax but the copying seem to work ok.

Sue

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
That certainly is a step up. I haven't yet had a printer with a color LCD display, but I enjoy the automatic document feeder on my multifunction printer.

Using the automatic document feeder, I do scan in some books that are already on their last leg since I have to ruin the books in the process, trimming the edges with a paper cutter after destroying the binding :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.