More threads by Fiver

Banned

Banned
Re: How Facebook Ruins Friendships

No and no. But thanks :)

The options are Corgi or American Eskimo, must be a name that starts with a J, max two syllables, Jasper, Jessie, Jonah, Jake, Jackson are out.

But I don't want to detract from this thread, so if you're really keen on suggestions, we can make a new thread in Just Chat :)

Banned

Banned
American Eskimos were the first breed I ever had. They are a tenacious breed, not for people who want a foo-foo dog. They are alot of work. But I love them so much.

When my boy Jessie died in 07 I wasn't ready for another Eskie at the time, so I got a Corgi (Jonah) instead. But now I'm ready and could have another Eskie. But I also really like the Corgis, so I'm stuck.

And I'll only have boy dogs. I've found I don't really bond with my female dogs. So boys it is.

And I like the name Denver, but it doesn't start with a J, unless I call him Jdenver, which is a real possibility.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Jdenver is 3 syllables.

Eskimos can't be pets. It's the Law of Nunavut. Unless it's an Eskimo Pie.

You could call him: Jimmy, Johnboy, Jehosaphat (with or without the Jumpin' part), Jay, Jarlsberg, Johnson, Jerome, Jughead, Jeff, Jack or Jackie, Joey, Jumbo, Jabba the Hut, Jason, Jude, Job, Jet.

Banned

Banned
Johnson is kinda cool. I like Josh too (it's two syllables if you say Jo-osh). I meant max two syllables.

Jdenver is only two - pronounced Denver, just slapping the J in front as a mere formality.

Jackie

Jdenver is 3 syllables.

Eskimos can't be pets. It's the Law of Nunavut. Unless it's an Eskimo Pie.

You could call him: Jimmy, Johnboy, Jehosaphat (with or without the Jumpin' part), Jay, Jarlsberg, Johnson, Jerome, Jughead, Jeff, Jack or Jackie, Joey, Jumbo, Jabba the Hut, Jason, Jude, Job, Jet.

hmmmm Jackie, now theres a good name:lol:

justhere

I love great danes! so majestic <--spelling? We have golden retrievers now. I love the new poodle mix breeds--labradoodles and goldendoodles. two intelligent well behaved large dogs. Slightly tongue in cheek re: golden retrievers as well behaved! They are, once they are trained.
I suppose our dogs' names are average @ Oscar and Maggie.
We had 2 basset hounds @ Sadie and Barney

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.