More threads by NicNak

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Quiz: Which baby animal are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My results

You're a lion cub!
What's cuter than a regular baby animal? A baby animal that's sound asleep, curled up in a ball. Baby lions love to sleep, and we get the feeling you do, too. Lion cubs don't sleep all the time -- every once in a while, they get up for a quick burst of activity, and then follow that up with a nap. Lions sometimes fall asleep in weird positions, so you might be the kind of person who falls asleep at school, at work, or at the movies. Sometimes lions are called "the king of the jungle," but since you're just a sleepy little cub, it seems more appropriate to call you "the king of cuddling" or maybe "the queen of cuteness." Now that you have your result, you can go back to sleep if you want. Sweet dreams, snuggle-face!

Halo

You're a lion cub!

What's cuter than a regular baby animal? A baby animal that's sound asleep, curled up in a ball. Baby lions love to sleep, and we get the feeling you do, too. Lion cubs don't sleep all the time -- every once in a while, they get up for a quick burst of activity, and then follow that up with a nap. Lions sometimes fall asleep in weird positions, so you might be the kind of person who falls asleep at school, at work, or at the movies. Sometimes lions are called "the king of the jungle," but since you're just a sleepy little cub, it seems more appropriate to call you "the king of cuddling" or maybe "the queen of cuteness." Now that you have your result, you can go back to sleep if you want. Sweet dreams, snuggle-face!

You're a baby zebra!
All baby animals are cute, but no other animal is cute in exactly the same sweet, stripy way that you are. Zebra stripes are like fingerprints -- no two zebras have exactly the same pattern. Baby zebras are very playful, and they spend lots of time nuzzling each other. If another zebra has an itchy back or messy hair, you'll fix the problem with your teeth. You and your friends sort of have an agreement: If you nibble my back, I'll nibble yours. To stay out of danger, zebras listen closely to everything that's going on around them. They can turn their ears in almost any direction. (If you share that ability, we beg you to record a video and post it online.)

Jazzey

Account Closed
You're a baby zebra!
All baby animals are cute, but no other animal is cute in exactly the same sweet, stripy way that you are. Zebra stripes are like fingerprints -- no two zebras have exactly the same pattern. Baby zebras are very playful, and they spend lots of time nuzzling each other. If another zebra has an itchy back or messy hair, you'll fix the problem with your teeth. You and your friends sort of have an agreement: If you nibble my back, I'll nibble yours. To stay out of danger, zebras listen closely to everything that's going on around them. They can turn their ears in almost any direction. (If you share that ability, we beg you to record a video and post it online.)

:lol: I'm just now noticing how many of us are zebras...maybe we're in the same herd? :)

You're a baby zebra!

poohbear

I guess I really AM a rare breed! I got "Baby Panda". Only 15% of people got that, according to the quiz stats. Hmmm. I don't know whether to think I'm unique or a freak! lol!

--Poohbear

ladylore

Account Closed
You're a baby zebra!

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
You're a baby giraffe!

Do you ever get the feeling that everyone you meet wants to be your friend? Giraffes are tall enough to spot danger from far away, so other animals really like hanging out with them. (Or maybe they just can't resist your long, lovely eyelashes?) You seem like someone who watches over your friends, trying to keep them out of trouble. You're pretty quiet, but that doesn't mean you're not paying attention. If you stay out late or wake up early, you still seem just as friendly and alert as ever. Giraffes typically sleep less than two hours a day, but you don't need much beauty sleep -- you're cute enough already.

Well, I do have very long eyelashes :yup:

why

You're a lion cub!

Like this quiz? Send it to a friend!

Knew I'd be a type of cat. :zzz:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.