More threads by boi

boi

I wasn't sure whether to post this in anxiety or here. Either way, I was wondering if this could be anxiety or not. I know I have anxiety embedded in me, if that makes any sense. I could be anxious and not even know why. I am aware of it thorough certain signs. I just got back from vacation and while on vacation I was very relaxed. I didn't bite my nails at all (indicator for me). As soon as I get back, nothing in particular has happened but I bit all my nails off and lately I have not been able to sleep. Which is out of the ordinary for me. I have a strict schedule (hahahah, I know that sounds lame as an adult). I would go to bed at the same time every night and wake up early. Lately I have been going to bed late and not being able to sleep. Just lying there, daydreaming non- stop for around 2 hours (not deep sleep, vivid dreams) and then sleeping for a couple more and then waking up again and daydreaming again. It's been awful. Could this be anxiety? It's not worry daydreaming, nor a list of things I have to do just pure fun daydreaming. Not so fun because its 2 in the morning and I cant sleep.

boi

yes. But its nearly been 2 weeks and I ruled out jetlag. It wasn't a huge time difference either

boi

Quite well. I usually sleep well. I mean, I always wake up during the night but I can always fall asleep.

boi

ya, thanks for replying. I don't know what I was looking for. I'm trying to figure it out. Thanks for trying though.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in anxiety or here. Either way, I was wondering if this could be anxiety or not. I know I have anxiety embedded in me, if that makes any sense. I could be anxious and not even know why. I am aware of it thorough certain signs. I just got back from vacation and while on vacation I was very relaxed. I didn't bite my nails at all (indicator for me). As soon as I get back, nothing in particular has happened but I bit all my nails off and lately I have not been able to sleep. Which is out of the ordinary for me. I have a strict schedule (hahahah, I know that sounds lame as an adult). I would go to bed at the same time every night and wake up early. Lately I have been going to bed late and not being able to sleep. Just lying there, daydreaming non- stop for around 2 hours (not deep sleep, vivid dreams) and then sleeping for a couple more and then waking up again and daydreaming again. It's been awful. Could this be anxiety? It's not worry daydreaming, nor a list of things I have to do just pure fun daydreaming. Not so fun because its 2 in the morning and I cant sleep.

I am not an expert in anxiety disorder but I am a victim myself.. I'm not sure if we are in the same situation but in my case after every vacation my anxiety returns and I always feel uneasy. I never consulted an expert but instead decided to change my sleeping schedule and make it a point to go to the beach or watch movies at home during the weekends. After about two weeks, I felt more "at ease" and my anxiety lessened or if I might say disappeared. :) I'm not sure if this can be helpful to you but just want to share it anyway. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.