More threads by white page

Just to share a nice happening today .
One of my new years vows was to smile more ! at the moment I'm grinning from ear to ear .:D
after messing around all morning putting off going shopping , I eventualy got it together , vroom vroom round the shops , and just as I was getting into my car to go home a man came up , and said "don't you recognise me ?" "no ! " I said ,
a hundred anxiety thoughts blasting into my brain in the space of a second .

'Is he going to mug me ,"being one of them! :blush:

he said his name , and I nearly fell into his arms , a chum from twenty odd years ago !:bounce: we both agreed we had erhmmm changed ( les fresh than we had been ) it was so good to see him and chat there for a few minutes in the car park catching up . of course phone numbers exchanged .

I grinned all the way home and thought "hey what a great way to start the year," wishes do come true !!!!

what was so good for both of us, was, the positive feedback we had given each other , he was grinning as much as I was !

:dance::dance:

Re: smiling

Thats brillant WP, I hope you keep in touch and maybe meet up again for a cuppa!! I bet your glad you went shopping when you did?:)

Jazzey

Account Closed
:) What a nice story WP!!! I'm so happy you had such a nice day! Thanks for telling us about it.

...And motivational too!;) :airkiss: - I wonder if my procrastinations will have such 'good' results?! :lol:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Oh my, White Page. What a wonderful story.

I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner. Not sure why, but I tend to miss a lot of posts until after the fact :fool:

Congrats White Page on your great day! :hug: :friends:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.