More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
TechArt by BeFunky is OMG2Fun
by cre8pc

BeFunky.com is an awesome, playful online application! What surprises me is that it?s so easy to figure out how to use. Sure, there are some usability bumps where it?s hard to back up a step or undo something, but in general, I?m pleasantly surprised at the job the developers have done.

BeFunky.com lets you take images that you already have stored and cartoonize them. You can create avatars and videos. They even help you make your own ecards where you can add text to images you upload and tweak to express yourself. The application comes with tools, ideas and samples. You can save your work or email it to friends.

The gallery confused me at first. Each mode has its own gallery, so for example, my saved Uvatar is in a separate gallery from what?s stored under Cartoonizer.

They didn?t forget social media and users who may want to show their friends what they?ve made. There are mini-apps that send your items from your own personal gallery to such sites as Wordpress, Facebook, Myspace and many, many more.

And, so far, it?s FREE.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Me too, although it seems to some strange things with higher resolution images. I think it's best to use an image editor to downgrade the resolution first - I tried it on one of my wedding photos and we both looked kinda grumpy and as if something close by smelled really bad. :panic:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.