More threads by Retired

Retired

If you are celebrating Thanksgiving, the Psychlinks team wishes you a Happy Holiday and safe travels if you will be visiting family and friends. Hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner and we'll be looking for you on your return.

How far will you be traveling?

The Black Friday ads have already been circulating on the internet and will be arriving on doorsteps in the next few hours.

Are you planning to join the crowds on Friday?

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Are you planning to join the crowds on Friday?
Definitely not this year, besides the fact I prefer online shopping anyway. Since I didn't get the H1N1 vaccine yet, it's my moral obligation to myself, at least, to avoid crowds.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
The Black Friday ads have already been circulating on the internet and will be arriving on doorsteps in the next few hours.
Regarding Black Friday deals, Sears.com has already started Black Friday pricing.

momof5

Happy Thanksgiving!, What are you thankful for?

Wishing all a most wonderful, safe and thankful, Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the day, your family, and friends. Think of all that we have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for my friends, family, 5 beautiful children, 2 wonderful grandsons, The sunrise and sunset of each day that the Good Lord gives to me. For David Baxter, and all of my other online friends who have truly blessed my life.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.