More threads by Curious

Curious

I've learned that anxiety and stress are bad for you. I do not take the time to study why I am that way. The word fear comes to mind, but I am not sure why? I am a thinker and intuitive, I've been told. I believe in my mind there is another me, I do not know are understand. I have had a glimps of him and I like him, but as of yet understand him. How I get in touch with this new person, I do not know, yet. I have a gift of knowing, but do not understand how that works, yet. I can sense things around me and know and understand the knowledge, but it just happens without any studying. My high strung episodes happen as well, but again with anger and possible fear, and that is when I have a episode.

I take medicine for it and it works beautful for me. I think I need to find a way to study these episodes when they happen, and ask my mind and body why am I having these episodes in the first place. The knowledge of why this is happening is necessary to understand why I am having these episodes in the first place. How do I get in tune with this new gifts I didn't know I had? high strung :confused:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Re: The Words Anxiety and Stress.

Personally, I find insight to be overrated. It has it's place, of course, but in general it doesn't help me as much as I think it would.

For example, with my OCD, it is hard to know when to stop self-discovery and just move on. (It's like working on a research paper and doing too much research and not enough writing.)

Curious

I still do not understand it. Maybe it has it's place. I will get back to you on it. high strung

---------- Post Merged at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Daniel,
I will have to go with the five senses. The sixth one confuses me. If I have a intituitive gift then why do I need my memory and five senses for? The so called sixth sense has to be part of the five senses so how. Interesting thought tho. How can I know something without some knowledge somewhere? Yu are right, I like writing better. high strung

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.