More threads by Jazzey

Jazzey

Account Closed
I'm looking at knitting patterns to make kind've a little chest for a friend's baby - full of clothes and other knits...

Isn't this one of the cutest teddy bears? :) (I know, I know - I'm pathetic :) ) Now all I have to do is make sure that baby is a little girl :lol:

Why do I have this overwhelming sense that this baby is going to have waaaaay too many stuffed toys? :)

I'm also looking at this guy:

Attachments

• bitsy_bear.jpg
    bitsy_bear.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • zmonke66829.jpg
    zmonke66829.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 2

Jazzey

Account Closed
:) Good - A mom who approves...I never know if the stuff I choose is as cute as I think it is ... :)

Murray

Those are too cute Jazzey! Nothing wrong with having too many stuffed toys. They are definitely a good thing in my book.

Jazzey

Account Closed
:) Thank you, Murray. I have to stop searching the internet for patterns or we're going to be approaching ridiculous numbers. I keep hearing "oh", "aww" and realizing that 1)it's coming from me and 2) I'm saving pretty much every pattern I'm coming accross. :panic: :lol:

Murray

They just make so many adorable patterns for kids things don't they? I have a few books with the cutest toys and sweaters to make for little ones. I have so many pages bookmarked because everything looks so cute. I can't ever seem to narrow down my selections. Too bad my knitting skills leave a lot to be desired, oh well.

I think it is fantastic that you want to shower this little one in cute little handmade items. That is so wonderful!

Jazzey

Account Closed
Thanks Murray. :)

I have the same problem with baby patterns - everything looks too darn cute not to make it. :blush: I will narrow the scope a little though - the baby is due in May...

I also love the baby hats with the ribbons. Oh, and the little booties....:)

Jazzey

Account Closed
Hey - who invited you in here anyway??? The title is "too cute" - that should have been a dead ringer...And yet, here you are? :)

You guys are so funny I think all t he items you chose are lovely. Now i am jealous you can knit as well as cook wow. Lucky baby to be.

I used to be able to crochet and knit but just forgot everything I tried to pick it up again but just couldn't do it weird. I knitted my sister and husband a sweater once but can't do anything now It takes concentration i guess i don't have now.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.