More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Mine too. I bought the DVD not that long ago... :)

There are also several kids' movies I like because I watched them so many times with my kids when they were younger, like Ghostbusters, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Ernest Goes to Jail, Ernest Scared Stupid, My Cousin Vinny, Milo and Otis, etc.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Edward scissor hands, Feed me seymour...And then I could get into the mushy chick flicks - pretty in pink, breakfast club, St. Elmo's fire, Mystic Pizza...etc....:)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Hated Edward Scissorhands, although I generally like Johnny Depp.

Breakfast Club was great. Pretty in Pink so-so.

Another one they liked and I didn't was... ???... about a really annoying imaginary friend, and it was that role that made the movie negative for me... tip of the tongue thing going on here... frustrating.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Sorry...It's not coming to me either...Be back - 80's search :) The only thing I could come up with : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101775/ (drop dead Fred) (don't know this one)

Altough, I was also a fan of "Somekind of Wonderful"....Just sayin' And all of the animal house kinda movies...

And all of the Porky's trilogies - sentimental - I watched them with my dad and I still remember howling at everything in those movies. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.