More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
Sometimes, despite all the progress I've made, I have a really borderline day and today was one of them. On the upside, I didn't respond in a borderline manner but as I sit here the energy is eating me. I love my part-time job and my boss and I get along really well, but she also makes me crazy sometimes, like today. We tried to talk through the situation but I was just feeling too passive aggressive to discuss with her. I left angry and cranky, and still am.

Setbacks are ok, right? Not the end of the world? I just need to stay on top of things I guess.

Banned

Banned
Yep. Tomorrow will be stay in bed and sleep day.

---------- Post Merged on July 29th, 2012 at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on July 28th, 2012 at 10:59 PM ----------

Well, I woke up still feeling pretty low so instead of staying in bed all day which is sure to help nothing, it's time to implement some therapeutic tools.

Banned

Banned
Apple muffin from Costco. Mmmmmmm. I'm totally addicted to them.

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Gonna go get my nails done, then pull out some cbt worksheets. I am eating crow it works so well :eek:.

Banned

Banned
Ya they work really well for me, especially when I get overwhelmed and emotional. If nothing else, I slow down long enough to regain some less-distorted perspective.

---------- Post Merged at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I got the template from CBT Worksheets for Therapy Free Download | Psychology Tools ... They have a few different ones but all are easy to use.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.