- Mar 26, 2004
Summit 5:00 pm EST | Concert 7:00 pm EST
World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert
Benefitting One Mind and Inspiring Children Foundation
REGISTER FOR FREE HERE
WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY SUMMIT & CONCERTJoin us for the second annual World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert for a Whole Human approach to mental health. We will be featuring workouts with fitness experts, cooking demos with chefs, and inspirational conversations with experts that will leave you feeling energized and centered. We will end the evening with unforgettable music performances, tips and tools, and exclusive conversations with celebrities across music and entertainment. All with the aim of promoting physical, emotional, and mental health and wellness for all.
This year, the summit and concert will benefit One Mind and Inspiring Children Foundation. One Mind and Jewel’s Inspiring Children Foundation are partnering to impact the current state of mental health for adolescents and young adults. Over 50% of all serious mental illnesses manifest by the age of 14 and over 75% manifest by the age of 21. Focusing on our children’s mental health is focusing on society’s mental health. Click below to learn more about each organization and their combined mission.
Make A Donation
The Wellness Experience by Kroger's World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert
Benefiting Inspiring Children Foundation and One MindSunday, October 10, 2021
- Virtual Summit - 5:00-7:00pm EST
- Virtual Concert - 7:00-9:00pm EST
This year, fundraising efforts will support Jewel’s Inspiring Children Foundation and One Mind. These organizations are working together to advocate for universal access to gold-standard healthcare for children and young adults, and to drive significant improvements in recovery rates for kids with serious mental illnesses. The funds raised will support their programs aimed at driving treatment, advocacy, and research.
World Mental Health Day will be hosted by TWE Co-Founder and singer-songwriter Jewel, Dancing with the Stars Cheryl Burke, Actor and Activist Misha Collins, and Creator Summer McKeen.
Grammy-nominated Speakers include:
- Tabitha Brown, Actress, Vegan Foodie
- Dr. Blaise Aguirre, Child and adolescent psychiatrist at Harvard's McLean Hospital
- Dr. Gabor Mate, Renowned speaker, and bestselling author, subject of the award-winning film "The Wisdom of Trauma"
- Brandon Staglin, President, One Mind
- Ryan Wolfington, President, Jewel Inc
- Amy Nelson, President, SaksWorks
- Nicole Kalhorn, Director of integrative Health, SaksWork
- Gloria Walker, Director, NAMI Cincinnati
- Joanna Molinaro, "The Korean Vegan"
- Hunter Hayes, Platinum Selling singer-Songwriter
- Quinn XCII, Singer-Songwriter
- CG5, Producer & Singer-Songwriter
- Lydia Knight, Singer-Songwriter
- James Arthur, Multi-Platinum Singer-Songwriter
- Pat Monahan, lead singer of Train
- Nicky Jam, Platinum Selling Singer-Songwriter, Rapper
- LORA, Singer-Songwriter
- Rodney McMullen, Chairman, and CEO of The Kroger Co
- Colleen Lindholz, President of Kroger Health
- Dr. Marc Watkins, Chief Medical Officer, The Kroger Co
- Laurie Hernandez, Olympic Gold Medalist
Foundation PartnersAbout Inspiring Children Foundation
For nearly two decades, Jewel’s Inspiring Children Foundation (ICF) has been empowering children struggling with financial hardship, anxiety, depression, and suicidal ideation by giving them the ultimate environment to survive, then thrive at the highest levels. With teenage suicide up 70%, anxiety and depression doubling, (now even worse due to COVID), we have been at the forefront of helping to solve this epidemic. The program arms at-risk youth with a whole human approach to be physically, emotionally, and mentally healthy in a fun and inspirational way, both online and in person.
About One Mind
One Mind accelerates collaborative research and advocacy to enable all individuals facing brain health challenges to build healthy, productive lives.
Influenced by their son Brandon’s schizophrenia diagnosis, Shari and Garen Staglin launched One Mind in 1995 to bridge the gaps that they saw in mental health research funding and patient support and to give hope to families who experience mental health conditions. Since then, One Mind has become the leading brain health nonprofit committed to healing the lives of people impacted by brain illness and injury through global, collaborative action. At the helm of this groundbreaking work is Brandon, now the President of One Mind.