More threads by Sparrow

Sparrow

Hello everyone!

Just a short note to wish everyone on the forum a safe and healthy New Year that's ahead of us.
Thank you all for your support in the last one.
I wish that your hopes, dreams, and aspirations are realized and fulfilled in the journey of the coming year.

:budgie:

thank you Sparrow , wishing you a great new years eve ( ps it is considered unlucky in my country to say happy new year before midnight ) which means anxiety for 24 hrs in case I fluff the time zones :)

Sparrow

WP:
( ps it is considered unlucky in my country to say happy new year before midnight )
Before or after midnight, it is very much a healthy New Year I wish to everyone and :support: to all.

:budgie:

amastie

And wishing everyone a *very* happy New Year from Australia!
It's now 6.19am on New Year's Day. I meant to come online at midnight but was so busy that it didn't happen, but it was good to be busy. Hopefully it augers well for a year of achieving :) My mother used to say that the way you start out the year will show how it will go, so she never did housework on New Year's Day.

You will find me in bed when you are all celebrating. Have a great one today!

And thank you to *everyone* for all the wonderful support and closeness over the three months I've been here :)

:jiggy: :dance:
:cheerleader: :flowers:

Retired

Lots of good physical and mental health along with happiness and hopes to a return to prosperity in 2009.

If the past year might not have been good to you, may you have better times ahead.

:happynewyear:

Halo

Yes, I hope that everyone had a great New Years.

Don't worry Robyn I was right behind you in bed at 10:30 p.m. :eek: :lol:

I hope that 2009 is a good one and everyone is happy and healthy (I am going more for the healthy part :eek: )

Jazzey

Account Closed
Halo:
I hope that 2009 is a good one and everyone is happy and healthy (I am going more for the healthy part )

I'm wishing that for you as well Halo. And at some point, I hope you'll give me your *secrets* on how you quit smoking :) I think that is a wonderful accomplishment to be proud of for 2008.
:thewave:

Jazzey

Account Closed
I think her secret was about 3 months in hospital

I'm sorry to hear that Halo. While I knew you'd been hospitalized, I hadn't made the connection - my apologies Halo.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.