• Quote of the Day
    "Our job in this lifetime is not to shape ourselves into some ideal we imagine we ought to be,
    but to find out who we already are and become it."
    Steven Pressfield, posted by David Baxter

hugsy

just an observation....would like to read other observations/conclusions/etc. from anyone who'd like to share.

not long ago, i came to the conclusion that i can love someone (romantic) and not have to do anything about it. i don't have to do things to try to be with them, or even be in contact. i can just decide that i love this person and there is nothing more. i can do this till the day that i don't feel love anymore. i don't have to try to not feel it, or to try to get rid of it. i can just leave it there, like in a drawer of my heart. take it out or leave it in when i feel like it. some day it won't feel so ...what is the word...so... there. i won't be so aware of it. i think i will always love this person, but the love will change. it has changed some. so i know it will change some more.

hugsy

just an observation....would like to read other observations/conclusions/etc. from anyone who'd like to share.

not long ago, i came to the conclusion that i can love someone (romantic) and not have to do anything about it. i don't have to do things to try to be with them, or even be in contact. i can just decide that i love this person and there is nothing more. i can do this till the day that i don't feel love anymore. i don't have to try to not feel it, or to try to get rid of it. i can just leave it there, like in a drawer of my heart. take it out or leave it in when i feel like it. some day it won't feel so ...what is the word...so... there. i won't be so aware of it. i think i will always love this person, but the love will change. it has changed some. so i know it will change some more.

Enigma

hugsy said:
i think i will always love this person, but the love will change. it has changed some. so i know it will change some more.

I understand that; I'm going through the same thing. The kind of love changes, but the love will be there forever (kind of unconditional) because of the strong bonds that have been formed - that's how I feel anyway.

I don't know what else to say, but I know where you're coming from.

Enigma

hugsy said:
i think i will always love this person, but the love will change. it has changed some. so i know it will change some more.

I understand that; I'm going through the same thing. The kind of love changes, but the love will be there forever (kind of unconditional) because of the strong bonds that have been formed - that's how I feel anyway.

I don't know what else to say, but I know where you're coming from.

Top Bottom