More threads by bbjjre

bbjjre

Hi,
I am new as of last night. I thought I should tell everyone a little about myself. I am a wife, a new mother, and I am dealing with parent who is terminally ill. I am also a recent graduate in Psychology and Sociology and I am always interested in learning how to better myself emotionally and psychologically.

bbjre

Halo

Re: about me

Welcome to Psychlinks bbjjre :welcome:

Nice to meet you and hope to see you around :wave:

Retired

Hello bbjre!

Welcome to Psychlinks. It sound like you have a lot to deal with in your life right now.

Congratulations on the new baby!

Sorry to hear about the terminal illness of your parent. As you can well imagine, though these are difficult times, the moments you spend together are precious, and will form the memories when your parent is gone.

I cherish the final days and moments I spent with my parents, even though they were difficult times for them.

Peanut

Hello bbjre! Welcome, this is a cool forum and it sounds like you'll have a lot to contribute and also hopefully gain from it too:)

Nice to have you!

Holly

Welcome bbjre,
I hope you will enjoy the forum, I can tell you personally everyone has something unique to contribute to the forum which makes this a special place.
Take care Holly :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.