More threads by Ashley-Kate

I was wonderin is it commun amounst anorexic and bulimic girls and boys to have OCD as well being obsessed with germs or things being placed in the right places always needing to be clean washing your hands exessivly are those really ocd behaviors or is that just part of th e-d... ...
yours trully
ashley-kate

I was wonderin is it commun amounst anorexic and bulimic girls and boys to have OCD as well being obsessed with germs or things being placed in the right places always needing to be clean washing your hands exessivly are those really ocd behaviors or is that just part of th e-d... ...
yours trully
ashley-kate

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Those do sound like OCD-type behaviors. It's not uncommon for individuals with eating disorders to also suffer from anxiety disorders, PTSD, OCD, depression, etc., but I'd say those issues are separate from the ED per se, although they may well be related through some of the same underlying issues.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Those do sound like OCD-type behaviors. It's not uncommon for individuals with eating disorders to also suffer from anxiety disorders, PTSD, OCD, depression, etc., but I'd say those issues are separate from the ED per se, although they may well be related through some of the same underlying issues.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.