• Quote of the Day
    "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
    Nelson Mandela, posted by Daniel

Retired

Today is my lucky day! I have been searching for a copy of the silliest song of all time to add to my recorded music collection, a novelty song recorded by a singer in the late fifties named [WIKI]Nervous Norvus[/WIKI].

The artist's name gives a clue to the kind of music he recorded.

The song is called Ape Call and can be heard by Clicking Here.

I will sleep soundly tonight, as I can now have Ape Call...:dance:

Halo

Okay I was concerned about Steve's choice in music before I heard this song but am seriously worried now that I actually listened to it :panic: There is gotta be a condition for this :lol:

:lmao:

Should I be glad I'm on dial up and can't listen to it? LOL.

Last edited:

Halo

You are definitely lucky Janet....count this as an early Christmas gift to your ears :bad: :lol:

Retired

was concerned about Steve's choice in music

I call it ecclectic....:p :fool:

Didn't say it was good, just said it was silly. I had the original 78 when I was a (cough) kid and believe me when you've heard Ape Call once, that catchy melody will stay in your head and you'll be humming it all day :crazy:

Halo

When you were a kid, was that when.... okay being the Christmas spirit I will let up on the senior jokes and moments but only for the time being :lol: I will be back in full swing in the new year :D

Top Bottom