More threads by Cat Dancer

So I've been decluttering, going through stuff in the house and organizing and throwing stuff away. :crazy: I had these two huge containers of shoes. My husband has a thing about shoes. If he finds a pair he likes and they're on sale, he'll buy more than one pair so he stockpiles shoes. He has SO many pairs of shoes. He has WAY more shoes than I do.

Anyway I'm finding several shoes with no matches. Where does the other shoe go? It seems like it would be even hard to misplace or lose a shoe than a sock because a shoe is so much bigger. It's really weird and puzzling. LOL. Maybe they're with the missing socks?

maybe the missing shoes ran off with the missing socks :lol:

that is funny you have missing shoes. maybe pets or kids misplaced them :)

Jackie

Hello Cat Dancer,

Maybe your husband is a bit heavy footed on one side and has worn out the missing shoe and thrown it away:)

:lol: I think you all are right.

Also someone gave us a gigantic bag of little girl shoes, but I went through them and only about a half dozen of them had matches. :lol:

Oh and I think our puppy, who is now a BIG thing, has taken some of the shoes to chew on. He chews on EVERYTHING.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
It seems like it would be even hard to misplace or lose a shoe than a sock because a shoe is so much bigger.
I'm guessing he threw some of the shoes away that he no longer wanted?, not being too careful to remove them in pairs or believing the other shoe was already missing.

has taken some of the shoes to chew on.

Ignore the above, then :)

Jazzey

Account Closed
:D or two, or three. I love my Saturday mornings with a huge pot of coffee brewed...Also considering buying one of these....But I think I'd have to make a little space on my countertop...May have to get rid of the little toaster oven :)

Attachments

• ssMOKITA_3.jpg
    ssMOKITA_3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3

Halo

Jazzey...save your money and don't buy the coffee maker. We have one at work and it is terrible. It doesn't even taste like real coffee :yuk:

Now all I drink is tea at work....although I am admittedly addicted to Tim Hortons and I keep winning on the Roll Up To Win :D :D makes it all the more encouraging :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I tend to agree with the others, that your husband probably threw out worn out shoe and kept the other one.

Maybe he thought one day he would eventually get another match out of them?

Oh my goodness. You all are too funny. :lol: That's just such a funny thought, someone snacking on a shoe. :lol:

I don't drink coffee or tea, but does Tim Horton's have hot chocolate? Love hot chocolate! :)

what intriques me cat dancer is , are the left shoes missing or the right shoes missing , or a mixture of both ? impossible to tell with socks :) unless they have a pattern on one side only

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.