More threads by morinfen

morinfen

Hello i have been diagnosed with bipolar 1 and i have been taking zyprexa for the last 2 years. I have noticed that it has not helped much with my anxiety, if not made it worse, and the fact im always tired on my medications and always feeling like a zombie. Is there something else out there that might work better and not give me the feeling as though im a zombie? Also, is there anything natural i could take to control my bipolar disorder? I hate taking these medications and i have already quit taking them twice thinking i would feel better but i just get much much worse. Any information would be appreciated.
-Nate

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I wouldn't hold out any hope for a "natural" remedy that is goping to make a sugnificant impact on bipolar disorder, morinfen.

However, there are certainly alternates when it comes to medications. Have you spoken to your doctor(s) about this?

morinfen

see thats hard because right now i just started a new job and i have no insurance. Its a long hard road paying for the medications im taking right now. :dance:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.