More threads by suewatters1

Jazzey

Account Closed
I've been listening to all of Andre Rieu's videos on you-tube since you posted this Sue. :)

Including this one. It reminds me of my Dad - he plays the fiddle and this was the first fiddle tune he taught me to play on the fiddle. When I was a little older I remember joining him with a flute. :)

YouTube - Andre Rieu & The Dubliners

Great Video Jazzey. I will have to check out his other videos. The music that come form his shows are always so beautiful. Sometime on PBS the play one of his concerts.
You played the flute. I played the baritone in High School.

Sue

Yuray

There is little on this earth that can elicit an emotion, and a deep respect and appreciation for stimulus, such as music put forth in a way that is unselfishly given, and meant to be shared simply for its beauty.

amastie

Jazzey, what a perfect "antidote" for the other which was at once incredibly beautiful and also deeply sad.
Thank you also :)

That you are able to play music just makes me terribly envious - especially the piano.

SoSo

Wow...:thankyou2:...the first one gave me goosebumps, beautiful. The second one, ha, have a very happy, chirpy Crackers the English budgie flipping around in his cage now:budgie:
Feisty:peek:

amastie

Feisty4me,

I hope it's ok with you. I so like your signature, I'd like to add it under different thread "Words Of Wisdom"

Thank you,

amastie

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

Jazzey, that'a beautiful verson of Ave Maria by Jessye Norman
Thank you
:)

Sue, Jazzie,
how do you insert a video clip inside a thread as you have done?
(If you want this question sent over to tech support I will understand)

Amastie I just put the link in my post and the the video thing popped up. It maybe something new that DR Baxter added to the forum.

Sue

amastie

Don't know if others will like this version of "Crying" as much as me. I love kd laing singing it as well - especially her versioin with Roy Orbison. For some reason, listening to it in Spanish by this singer hit home with me more. Apparently, she sang if for the film "Mullholland Drive" Her name is Rebekah del Rio.

YouTube - Llorando (Crying)

Yes, Sue, I saw her on Oprah and was knocked out by her singing.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.