More threads by Cavi

Cavi

I had been doing so good with not bingeing and this past week I started again and was good a few days and than today I binged bad!...

I posted about what happened on the sheltie forum which triggered a binge earlier today...I told myself ok no biggie just try to do better the rest of the day...

I don't want to put the blame on K because I was the one that chose to binge but...
Tonight K and i went out to eat and she started talking about my hallucination of the explosion and the guy getting killed...I asked her to drop it and she got defensive because she wanted to discuss it and I guess I didn't express myself the right way...She continued talking and I started to panic and I asked her to please drop it that i was starting to panic...
I changed the subject and she talked a little about the subject I switched to and than she went back to the hallucination...

My throat tightened and my heart started pounding and I started to cry and she got huffy and shut up...I came home and binged and binged to the point I can't breathe!...I've decided to take her in session with me on Monday and have my T talk to her...K has no understanding of panic attacks, depression or anything and somebody has got to explain it to her!...RIMH

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.