More threads by NicNak

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Today I went to the pet store and I baught some more fish for my tank.

These first two links links of pictures are not my fish, but same species. Just to show what they look like.

Mine are still hiding cause when they come to new space they are a bit stressed and tend to hide. Maybe I will get photos of them soon.

I baught three Glass Cat Fish

And my Mom always liked the Angel Fish so I baught one of those to.

These are my Corys.

I still have four Cory Catfish.
They are bottom feeders but the new glass cat fish they are middle swimmers as well as the angel fish.

Hopefully they will get along good. The man I talk to at the pet store is always helpful at this place.

Just wanted to tell about the new additions :)

Jazzey

Account Closed
:panic: HP sauce...Are you kidding me?? Slanderous for the chef...You may as well have suggested Ketchup :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Well, depending on how well Dr Baxter tips, maybe next time we give him Ketchup and HP Sauce with his Catfish :teehee:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Having been a waitress in a previous lifetime - it better be one heck of a tip. :lol:

He still not come to pick up his order.

I think he prank called in the order :teehee:

Maybe Daniel will come to get it instead. Cats like fish :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I said, "Blackened Catfish, Cajun style". It better not come with either HP sauce or ketchup or I'll be sending it back and they'll be no tip. :panic:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I went down the street to McDonalds where they know how to make a real meal. :D

I knew it was a prank call order you make :teehee:

Your phone number and name will be on the bad customer list now :lol: Daniel is now feasting on your supper now :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.