More threads by lallieth

lallieth

Hey all

Its been 4 days since I have had any carrots and I cannot believe that I am having withdrawal like symptoms.I suppose it's because over the past few months I have given my body a steady supply of sugar from the carrots,and now that my body isn't getting that sugar,its going through withdrawal

Iam so tired! thats the biggest thing I notice.As well as my appetite has increased because iam not constantly snacking on carrots to keep me full throughout the day

However, I do not feel bloated anymore (excess water from carrots).

Silly small thing that it is,shows me how dependent our bodies can become on any substance

lallieth

that is funny we can get hooked on things like carrots.

maybe exercise might help with the fatigue?
If I exercise anymore I may fall down lol..3X a week for an hour,plus walking the dog for an hour in the morning through the woods and again in the afternoon,PLUS what I do around the house...me tired :)

ok, scratch the more exercise idea :lol: i guess you may just need to ride this one out until your body has adjusted to the change.

Halo

Maybe you are so fatigued because of all the exercise that you are doing. Have you thought of lightening up on some of the exercise and seeing if the fatigue lessens?

(Shhh.....can you tell I am not a huge fan of exercise :eek: )

lallieth

ok, scratch the more exercise idea :lol: i guess you may just need to ride this one out until your body has adjusted to the change.
Yup gonna have to tough it out :)

Maybe you are so fatigued because of all the exercise that you are doing. Have you thought of lightening up on some of the exercise and seeing if the fatigue lessens?

(Shhh.....can you tell I am not a huge fan of exercise :eek: )
Na..I cant do that..Exercise makes me feel good,something I do for myself :)

Last edited:
Are you part rabbit? I mean I love taking baths so I am part fish-so this explains that.

No seriously, are you drinking 64 ounces of water every day. I take a water bottle and keep it filled with my Brita water filter and guzzle 2-3 bottles a day!(to counteract fatigue)

I used to be addicted to the internet, until I had to replace the computer(pricey).

I think carrots are full of carbs which increase mood. But don't eat too many or you may be hopping around with a wriggling nose and long ears!

Just in time for easter LOL

prayerbear

rosedragon

Can I lend your carrot addiction? I need i for my eyes :D .

When I have my beloved rabbit; Klin, I used to eat raw carrot together with her.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.