More threads by Charity

I just had to post something here to make the next-most-recent thread go away from the main page. Every time I scrolled down the page scanning the threads, that one reached out and slapped me -HARD- in the face. It only confirms what I already knew, and I can't bear any more reminders of it.

The title of that thread has appeared on the page for quite awhile... I wonder if it had anything to do with my sudden, unexplained aversion to this site? I ordinarily find this an exceptionally safe and calming place to be, but lately there's been a sharp pain every time I scrolled past that awful title. Well, I've taken care of it for now, unless someone else replies to that thread and brings it back to the top of the pile.

Nothing new. Just the same old stuff as usual, only I guess things seem to be a little harder to deal with lately. Feeling a little down, I guess.

That just happens to be one of my biggest triggers-- the fact that there is a very definite standard for feminine beauty in men's eyes, and it seems to be pretty well agreed-upon. And, of course, that it's just about the opposite in every way from my own appearance.

Silly to fret over something like that when I have real problems... but I've noticed that my mood is usually tied to how grotesque or non-grotesque I feel I look at the moment. I guess I've been feeling extra ugly lately on top of everything else.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Just popping in to tell you that I understand Charity. I don't know how it works - if it's how I'm feeling about myself that makes me depressed or, if it's depression that makes me feel horrified about myself both morally and physically.

But I will say this Charity - from where I stand, you're absolutely stunning, gorgeous. :) :hug::hug: (our insides have to count for something right? :))

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.